Fortum develop sustainable cities and circular economy solutions. They turn waste into new raw materials and offer recycling services for plastics, metals and batteries. At the same time, they safely remove hazardous waste from circulation.
Would you like to be a part of this and lead the change with us!
We are in the middle of a beautiful journey, join us now!
Solution Architect (Supply Chain and Logistics)
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join our Business Technology Product and Services team, Supply chain and logistic are in Espoo/Riihimäki or Örebro, Sweden.
Business Technology is a strategic initiative for Fortum and enables Fortum to become a digital winner. Currently, we are in the middle of transformation with the aim to strengthen the digital technology foundation at Fortum and to become the forerunner in using digital technology to transform the energy sector. This we do by bringing together our best technical and digital knowhow and solutions to help optimize Fortum’s entire value chain, create excellent customer experiences and drive new sources of revenue. Fortum and Business Technology have business in a number of geographical markets such as the Nordics, Poland, Baltics, Russia and India. We are looking for a diverse set of leaders who can bring their unique expertise to the team.
You are responsible for designing and maintaining solution architecture and the target architecture landscape for Supply Chain and Logistics Services domain functions at Fortum.
You will get the opportunity to work with highly skilled colleagues both in IT community and in business community. You are working in cross functional team(s) ensuring the alignment with Fortum Enterprise Architecture.
You lead the configuration, test planning & execution, implementation of required technologies and integrations to other systems on projects. You consult with applications and infrastructure development (projects) to fit systems to Architecture. You secure documentation of solution architecture is up to date.
- You are a professional with high energy and drive to achieve.
- You can see the big picture and sort out the details.
- PM= You also ensure that the development gets completed.
- You work in a structured way and utilize tools and frameworks.
- You question status quo in a constructive way, encourage collaboration and have the ability to propose innovative solutions.
- In our work things can change fast, so you are flexible to changes in priorities.
- You have been working as a Solution Architect, Tech Lead, Full stack Developer and or in similar technical position within utility, industrial manufacturing and or other relevant industry.
- You are experienced with Microsoft Dynamics (Navision/Business Central) and familiar with MS ecosystem in general.
- Development experience of other ERPs (SAP, Oracle) is considered as an advantage.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Industrial Management or another relevant field is highly valued. Fluency in English expected, Finnish and or Swedish considered as an advantage.
- As our business is international, readiness for occasional travel is needed.
We offer you
You will have opportunities to work with exciting and pioneering projects across Fortum. You will be part of a dynamic community of tech enthusiasts and an open-minded leadership team. You shall stay at the pulse of business and help them to master the nuances of the digital world as you will be one of the key players in driving the cultural shift toward digital transformation. You have the opportunity to make a real difference for a cleaner world!
To be selected for the position, the candidate must go through background clearance and a health examination, including drug testing.
For applicants in Sweden: To maintain a drug-free workplace we randomly conduct drog-and alcohol test at our work facilities. Contacts for Union representatives in Sweden: +46 8 671 70 00 to contact Fortums Akademiker, Per Kenttä or Unionen: Birgitta Henriksson, Torbjörn Graf.