Enfuce is Finland’s biggest fintech start-up, and one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the Nordics. We employ over 50 professionalsand looking for a dedicated player to strenghten our team.
THE ROLE – YOUR DAY
- In the biggest Finnish Fintech startup, you will be a member of one of our three teams in the Payment product area
- Three teams consists of Products owners and team members. Together, there are 12 persons and two have been transferred to develop a new platform
- Exceptional architecture and technology is in the core of our business and being part of a team, you will be developing the backend of our market leader product
- Fetching data, automatic updates, transactions and APIs belongs in your every day tasks
- Quality is important, so unit tests and code reviews are part of your duties
WHO ARE YOU?
- As a proactive person not afraid of get your hands dirty in coding, you are a solid team player capable to structured and abstract development approach
- You understand software architecture, microservices and cloud technologies. Ambition towards backend and API’s are vital. Still, depending of your desires, you are not a stranger to container technologies
- At ease with Java tech stack, you are able to work in a cloud environment, yet you feel also comfortable asking for support if getting stuck or unable to find the right solution. The team is more than happy to help in such a flat organization, as long as you engage proactively with your team
- Here are some examples of what our tech-stack currently looks like
- AWS LAMBDA
- You will be working in an organization that is committed to digitalization in a unique environment of payment services, you have a real possibility to impact the development.
- As we have small product development teams, we expect you to work on a range of projects and technologies, that will offer you personal development opportunities in a dynamic and agile environment.
- Your voice will be heard, and you will be able to have a direct impact to our operation
- Extensive benefits and well-being program