Benemen is now looking for a new colleague for Product Manager role to join their BeneVoice team. If you can introduce yourself as a D365 professional, we would definitely like to know you better!
Benemen is a fast-growing Nordics based Contact Center Software as a service company with full fixed and mobile operator capabilities through cloud. The Company provides a comprehensive call routing, analytics and customer experience cloud for upper mid-size and large companies headquartered in the Nordics operating regionally or globally. Benemen’s intelligence and call routing can be seamlessly embedded into Microsoft D365 and Salesforce cloud or provided on stand-alone cloud basis. The Company has staff of 70 and operates in Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Poland headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. Benemen entered its current business model in 2014 and is owned by its founders, management and employees. Core team has 20+ years of experience in contact center and operator industry with rock solid technology.
PUPROSE OF THE ROLE
Senior Product Manager is a member of product owner team which owns Benemen’s products and develops them further. The person in this specific role specializes in products that are built on top of Microsoft technologies, especially on top of Dynamics 365.With the help of product developers Senior Product Manager ensures that BeneVoice products provide optimal value for customers. The key objective is to make sure that internal development priorities are aligned with customer requirements, Benemen’s commercial product messages are compelling and the product area is following the development direction defined in the company product vision. Senior Product Manager owns the development roadmap for his/her product and can be considered as a bridge between customers and technical developers.
THE ROLE – KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Leadership and commercial productization for driving the competitiveness of BeneVoice for Dynamics 365 product forward.
- Ownership of roadmap for BeneVoice for Dynamics 365 product and prioritization of development work based on the roadmap, customer requirements and market directions.
- Development of commercial messages and customer engagement activities as needed.
- Depending on the expertise and background participating in the development of other products based on Microsoft technologies such as Teams.
- Active collaboration to enable a continuous development of Benemen’s product vision and the ability to release both major and minor product improvements.
- Supporting and enabling efficient work of the development team(s).
WHO ARE YOU?
- We are looking for person who is ready for this great opportunity but also to take the responsibility and lead our BeneVoice product to the next level.
- To succeed in this role you need to have good product development capabilities and understanding of what makes agile product development a success. You also have a good understanding of Microsoft ecosystem and especially the growth drivers in the Dynamics 365 ecosystem.
- If you have expertise from other Microsoft technology areas it is considered as an advantage.
- You should have a combination of commercial and technical acumen in order to work as a bridge between customers and technical development and solid understanding of market development in the area of data driven services.
- Expertise regarding communication and telecom services is an advantage but not a mandatory requirement.
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English.
WHERE’S THE BEEF?
Today more than maybe ever before- we understand the meaning and power of speech and how important it is in connecting people and business. The amount of real-time data in communication is enormous and only part of it is utilised. Communication is changing and Benemen is raising it to the next level. AI, machine learning and ability to analyse the data is the future in communication business.
We offer the smartest communication technology in the market. We combine customer information and various communication channels into one controlled entity, which allows speakers to focus on the essentials and succeed. We are collaborating with Microsoft with whom we have built a successful partnership. This is something we also want to maintain and improve in the future even more.
The task is not easy, there are lots of open questions and problems and different ways to solve them – but we also have a super professional team and we can make miracles together!
At Benemen you can contribute to the growth story of the company and be part of the change and development of the telecom industry. You have an opportunity to join a company full of specialists who really are Passioned & Bold and want to do their best. You will be work closely together with different stakeholders; DevOps team, sales, marketing, product development, QA and product management.
We do things that really Matter – at the same time we are not afraid of failing because we believe that mistakes give you and your team the opportunity to grow. In Benemen Teammates Trust and Respect each other and Enjoy working together. We understand that it is important to balance your work and private life and therefore we offer you modern tools and a possibility to work remotely.
Looking forward to tell you more of our story!