Our mission is to simplify the digital world to make a better tomorrow.
Senior Integration Developer
As we have evolved during the years, integrations have always played a part of our business. The importance of integrations is increasing, and they are about to become a real business area as a part of our Cloud and Connectivity team.
Do you eat integrations for breakfast, APIs for lunch and you are eager to design and implement better integration solutions for our customers?
Do you enjoy making R&D for our own solutions such as API- and IoT-connectors?
You tend to look at the architectural landscape from an integration point of view and see the potential benefits that can be brought to business through integrations and new innovative APIs. As a self-starter you enjoy different kinds of stakeholder situations and value your place in the team. You might also get your hands in supporting our sales in customer situations.
- You will attend ongoing integration projects
- You have a chance to get to know Azure integration world and develop the technology area
- Implement, specify and design integrations
- Attend daily agile meetings
- During the week, the days will be different
-Several projects and programs ongoing simultaneously
- Few Azure integration projects starting, so you would jump in early and develop ways to work
- Mainly hands-on technical work but things change iteratively so there’s a lot of variation in your daily activities
-New customer cases give direction to operations
-Pre-Sales, but not daily
Who are you?
- You have a strong development-oriented mindset
- You should also have a general understanding of enterprise architecture and we expect you to challenge and question decisions made on this level.
- Microservices, Integrations, API-management and Data – you understand the meaning of modern methodologies and their importance to an organisation and to the development of digital services.
- You know current integration platforms and you are aware of coming technologies
- You are a true team player who can also, time to time, work independently
- You enjoy stakeholder communication and situations
Are we a good match?
At Solteq, we value self-leadership and work in a people friendly environment characterized by work-life balance. We are confident in letting you do your own thing – with the support you need, of course. We’re also not afraid to challenge existing beliefs and industry standards, which is one of the main reasons that we’ve become industry leader today.
When working at Solteq, your work will have a true impact and you would be everything else but a cog in the machine. Together, we have fun at work and collaborate closely between teams and across regions. In addition to this, you would have access to a substantial benefit package and great career opportunities. Not to mention, we might bowl, climb or just enjoy a massage time to time.
Esimerkejä työnantajan tarjoamista eduista
- Company healthcare
- Competent & fun colleagues