Fortum Spring is looking for a Tech Lead to be part of building new game-changing technology which enables more renewable energy in the power system and combats climate change.
ROLE: TECH LEAD
To prosper at this mission, we require a person to drive the development of the Virtual battery software with the ability to look at the architectural landscape from microservices point of view and see the potential benefits that can be brought to business through cloud and new innovative technologies.
- Strong development-oriented mindset with a passion for new methods and technologies
- Microservices, Cloud, messaging, APIs, IoT, DevOps and Data – you understand the meaning of modern methodologies and their importance to an organization and to the development of digital services.
- Able to evaluate new approaches and justify why Fortum Spring should apply them.
- Leading the software development: Setting the direction of the architecture, coordinating the development work, and being also hands-on with coding which is why we value your experience in Spring Boot Framework
- Having wide understanding of architecture and security. Being able to lead, challenge and question decisions made on this level.
- Collaborating with different stakeholders and reflecting Fortum Spring ideology
based on it.
- Being part of building new game-changing technology which enables more renewable energy in the power system and combats climate change.
- Working in an environment that combines the freedom of a start-up with the support of a big corporation.
- Being part of our versatile team combining technical capabilities and business drive.
- Excellent place to apply your software skills to tomorrow’s Energy and IoT sector and to further improve your problem-solving and development skills.