Our roots are deep in the Finnish soil, in the clean nature. We refine what the nature produces: pure cristallized energy and delight. We produce sugar for both national and international customers. For us, sugar is the spice of life.
Sucros Oy and its subsidiary Finnsugar Ltd form the Finnish sugar industry. Sucros Oy manages the beet cultivation in cooperation with Finnish sugar beet growers and processing of sugar beets in Säkylä beetsugar factory. Finnsugar Ltd operates the refinery and packaging functions as well as marketing and sales in Kirkkonummi. Sucros Group employs close to 300 sugar industry professionals and we are part of Nordzucker Group; one of the largest sugar groups in Europe. Learn more about us at www.sucros.fi
We are now looking for an experienced IT professional for the position of IT MANAGER at our site in Kantvik, Kirkkonummi.
The position is a fixed-term family leave replacement starting in June 2021 and ending in July 2022.
YOUR DAILY WORK WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
- managing multiple IT projects in parallel
- participating in hands-on IT support along with IT Specialist.
- collaborating closely with Group IT Operations in Germany
- acting as a direct manager for one IT Specialist
- supporting and developing our production IT environment together with various stakeholders
- cooperating with external stakeholders such as local service providers (system, device, telecom etc.)
- take responsibility for IT budgeting
You are also responsible for leading the IT function and develop your own area in line with
- company vision and strategies
- Nordzucker guidelines & policies
- local legislation and guidelines
- agreed cost and quality standards and objectives.
The position requires occasional travel to our Säkylä site so we expect you to have a driver’s license and possess a car.
Fluent Finnish skills is required,
WE OFFER YOU
- a great opportunity to learn a new industry or maybe take the next step on your carrier bath and be responsible for the company’s IT and production environment
- an appealing IT position in the heart of the Finnish sugar industry
- professional colleagues to support you
- modern tools and equipment to manage your work with
- significant staff benefits (sports, culture and massage benefit, lunch benefit, in-house gym, extended occupational health care, dental care, opportunities for recreation, rental cottages in the beautiful Inkoo archipelago).
Welcome to the sweet world of sugar!
If you’re interested in this position, please send us your application and CV as soon as possible.